We are looking for an ambitious, driven sales professional looking to expand their new business and sales generating experience with a leading, high growth security vendor.
You will be focused on companies within the Central Government Sector in the UK, generating new opportunities within new prospective clients and driving sales to multi-vertical accounts. Prior experience dealing with Central Government accounts such as MoD, HMRC and DWP would be advantageous.
What You Will Do
- Attain quarterly and annual goals and quota targets
- Past proven experience with product demonstrations, events and target-specific initiatives
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Manage prospect/customer evaluations, POC, and any RFP/RFI
- Knowledge and experience of territory and account planning with success in delivering maximum revenue potential, management of sales activities, updates, and creation and delivery of accurate forecasts
- Collaborate on sales activities with channel partners
- Work closely with extended teams to ensure customer satisfaction
What Gives You An Edge
- Prior experience of selling into Central Government within the UK
- Direct selling expertise and confident sales hunter
- Able to align prospecting and selling methods within a fast pace, evolving security market
- Proven past success of closing large software contracts and services and managing and closing complex sales-cycles
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong computer skills, including Salesforce.com, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Organised, process orientated self-starter with the ability to work both autonomously or within a team environment
- Possess strong problem-solving skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.