We are looking for a highly motivated, results oriented technical expert who is passionate about cutting edge technology to join a world class engineering team in Paris.
A competitive team player with a desire to help businesses grow, scale and succeed, you will be the subject matter expert for the sales team and strategic partners through-out the sales process, actively driving and leading the technology evaluation stage of the sales cycle.
- Provide exceptional pre-sales technical support and technical account management to Enterprise clients
- Have the ability to deliver product or industry lectures/knowledge transfer in the form of conferences or seminars when needed
- Lead customers and partners through whiteboarding sessions, product demonstrations, and proof of value (POV) projects
- Communicate cross-functionally to ensure all key stakeholders are update to date about product functionality and enhancements
- Develop and maintain an in-depth technical knowledge of the product line.
- Identify new opportunities by creating and developing strong technical relationships with customers and channel partners
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Actively participate in sales operations, enablement and forecast calls
- Travel as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, or related field
- 5+ years’ experience in the technology industry – cyber security experience essential
- Previous pre-sales experience recommended
- Excellent communication, leadership skills, and attention to detail is a must
- Strong cyber domain expertise within a core security discipline (e.g. cyber threat hunting, security operations, forensics, incident response, threat detection, security assessments, or penetration testing) with additional knowledge of security tools, industry trends, and methodologies
- Must have soft skills that bring a sense of self-motivation, self-awareness with a vision for the art of possible with technology
Cyber Security, Solutions Architecture, CISSP, Presales, Managed Security Services, Vulnerability Management, Infrastructure Security, Information Security Policy, Security Sales, Managed Security Services, Business Development, Web Application Security, Data Security, Network Security, Information Security, Strategic Partnerships, Computer Security, IT Strategy, LAN-WAN, Cloud Computing, RFP, Bids, Enterprise Security Architecture, Information Security Advisory, Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Assessment.
Come and make your own success story with an industry cyber security leader.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.